Get the Pool You've Always Wanted
Let Blue Champagne Pools make your backyard pool dreams come true. Our introductory Gunite Swimming Pool package is available now. We'd be pleased to supply other pool estimates as well.
Gunite pools are popular because of their durability and by the fact that they can be built in almost any shape. Gunite is a strong concrete and sand mixture that easily adheres to shaped frames when sprayed on. It is smoothed by hand to a perfect finish. Your new Gunite pool package will include the following features and components:
- Standard Swimming Pool Excavation by Blue Champagne Pools—See Note 1
- 80 Perimeter Feet of Swimming Pool in Total Length
- Shallow End of Swimming Pool is Three Feet, Six Inches
- Deep End of Swimming Pool is Six Feet
- Entry Steps With Either Exit Bench or Steps on Opposite End of Pool
- Variable Speed Swimming Pool Pump With Wireless Controls
- Cartridge Swimming Pool Filter
- Three RGBW (colored) LED Swimming Pools Lights
- Electronic Auto Fill with Overflow Protection for Your Pool—See Note 2
- Up to 100 Feet of Electrical Service for Pool Equipment With #10 Gauge Wire
- 450 Square Feet of Salt Finish Concrete Decking Around Pool—See Note 3
- Flagstone Coping Around Pool
- Zodiac MX8 Pool Cleaner
- All Permits Are Included
- Price: $45,000 — See Note 4
- Note 1: Standard Bobcat access width of 8 feet is required. If rock is encountered during excavation, additional charges of $250.00 per hour will be charged for jackhammer use.
- Note 2: Overflow protection requires sufficient means of drainage to be available in existing yard where pool will be built.
- Note 3: Color is optional; no drains are included.
- Note 4: Contra Costa County cities of Antioch, Brentwood, and Oakley only. Other cities in Contra Costa County will have additional costs associated with excavation, permitting, construction, and recycling fees.
Price is available for 2019 only.